"We are seriously contemplating solar, and are currently receiving estimates, for spring installation. It would be good for all of us to better understand that there are many installation options, such as outright purchase of the equipment vs. rental, and how they affect our electrical billing. Thank you for undertaking yet another energy initiative for our Monadnock area!"
Mary Kisinger, Fitzwilliam
Mary's ready to go solar! Are you?
The Monadnock Energy Hub's Solarize Monadnock campaign will include the towns of Fitzwilliam, Rindge, Peterborough, Sharon and Hancock.
Through this effort, residents will have incentives made available to encourage transitioning to clean, renewable solar energy.
As a part of this process, requests for proposals (RFPs) have gone out to solar companies servicing New Hampshire. Their proposals will be reviewed by the Steering Committee of the Solarize Monadnock team and recommendations will be made to participating towns.
• Participate in raising awareness about the solarize campaign
• Assist at community solarize events - no experience necessary
• Make their home available for tours if they already have solar installed
• Student opportunities - see the flyer below.
More information will be available to residents this spring!
Fitzwilliam Energy Committee on Facebook
Town of Fitzwilliam website
Fitzwilliam Newsletter (monthly)
Contact: Stephanie Scherr
Rindge Energy Commission on Facebook
Rindge Newsletter (quarterly)
Contact: Pat Martin
* Solarize Monadnock participating towns have no liability in this process. It is an independent effort through the Monadnock Energy Hub.
Learn more about the campaign and other participating towns at SolarizeMonadnock.com!