Granite Bridge Pipeline Awareness Community Education Session to be held in Auburn, July 11th
GRANITE BRIDGE PIPELINE AWARENESS EDUCATION SESSION
Learn about why communities across America and the globe are opposing pipelines in rapidly increasing numbers.
Presentations will include:
• Information about the Granite Bridge Pipeline & Epping LNG tank
• Where would the pipeline go through? Who would be directly and indirectly impacted?
• What is LNG & fracked gas?
• What is the incineration (blast) zone and where is it?
• Who pays for the pipeline & LNG tank?
• Fracked gas health and safety concerns.
• What doctors say about fracked gas.
• Pipeline proximity to schools.
• Fracked gas impacts on health and safety.
• Concerns raised by NH Consumer Advocate.
• Comments submitted to the Public Utilities Commission.
• Denying survey access to your property.
• Ways to voice your concerns, stay involved, engaged, take action.
Please register for the pipeline presentation. Friends are welcome!
Hosted by ECHO Action NH - ECHOaction.org
Learn more and view our interactive map of the pipeline route that shows the incineration zone on our website.
RESERVE YOUR SIGN!
Let us know if we should reserve a sign for you!
(Pics below in the discussion column.)
• No Granite Bridge Pipeline
• Danger, Incineration Zone!
Support ECHO Action's mission of a #FossilFree603!
ECHOaction.org • Granite Bridge Pipeline • Keene Gas Plant & Pipeline • Blog
Subscribe • Donate $25 • Donate $50
Facebook: ECHO Action • Granite Bridge Pipeline Twitter: ECHO Action
Learn more about the Granite Bridge Pipeline & LNG tank, see photos and video of the Epping tank site and a comparable tank, view our interactive map route indicating the blast zone and learn about the health and safety impact of pipelines.
ECHO Action is an all-volunteer organization. Please support pipeline education & community action
by making a donation today!