FILE WITH FERC AS AN INTERVENOR
THESE ENORMOUS ENERGY COMPANIES FILED WITH FERC AS INTERVENORS. More are likely.
- SHELL ENERGY NORTH AMERICA (US), L.P.
- CHIEF OIL & GAS LLC
- SWEPI LP
- CONOCOPHILLIPS COMPANY
- ANADARKO ENERGY SERVICES COMPANY TO INTERVENE
What does this mean?
1. We’re making an impact. They’re getting scared. They’re ganging up.
2. We need to UNITE and FIGHT.
PLEASE, file with FERC as an INTERVENOR today!
FILE WITH FERC NOW AS AN INTERVENOR
Extended deadline: Friday, January 15, 2016 (after 8 days of the FERC site being down over the holidays)
SEND FERC A MESSAGE: WE’RE IN IT TO WIN IT!
We asked you to deny property access in support of our neighbors and friends and New Hampshire has sent a strong message to FERC that we do not want the NED pipeline! (If you haven’t done that yet, you still can! Kinder Morgan’s people are still trolling the countryside.) We now ask that you file as intervenors right away. There’s not much time to do it. This gives you the opportunity to participate in the process or just watch, but sends a message that you are watching and involved. We strongly recommend that you file!
INTERVENOR: A formal participant in the application phase of FERC proceedings.
DIRECTIONS (If you need help, please let us know and we will set up a library workshop.)
1. File with FERC for INTERVENOR STATUS.
- TIME IS LIMITED! Deadline: Friday, January 15th, 5:00 PM!
- All NH residents, especially those in direct impact towns are encouraged to file for intervenor status.
- Your filing sends a message, just as denying property access did! (Still haven't denied access? We can help!)
Step-By-Step Instructions, Slideshow, PDF
2. "SERVE" THE APPLICANT by forwarding your intervention to the emails below.
"Motions to intervene must be served on the applicant. Any subsequent submissions by an intervenor must be served on the applicant and all other parties to the proceeding."
RECOMMENDED! “Serve the applicant” by forwarding the “FERC Acceptance for Filing in CP16-21-000” email to:
Later on if you make any subsequent docket submissions after being approved, you will need to email them to the “service list”, which is the list of everyone who has intervened and the applicant.
Get it at http://FERC.Gov with Query Service List: http://ferc.gov